Five Ten Kestrel Lace Womens, black/purple - Cycling Shoes
Built off of the success of the original Kestrel, the Kestrel Lace is designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible with a classic lace closure. The Kestrel Lace features a Stealth C4 outsole and wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. The shank of the Kestrel Lace is nylon, making it about 15% less stiff than the original Kestrel, while an EVA midsole provides excellent shock absorption.
- perforated toe vamp & mesh tongue for extra breathability
- non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- polyurethane coated upper
- SPD compatible
- compression molded EVA midsole with nylon shank
- Rubber Stealth C4
- Dotty Profil
Manufacturers Info Five Ten
- Five Ten, the Brand of the Brave, is a leader in performance, high-friction footwear. From downhill mountain bike racing to rock climbing, from wing suit flying to kayaking, Five Ten makes footwear for the world's most dangerous sports. The Redlands, California-based company has been producing cutting-edge designs and proprietary Stealth rubber soles for nearly 30 years. With the help of top national and international athletes and guides, combined with a world-class rubber-testing and R&D facility, Five Ten is the shoe brand of choice for the world's most exciting athletes.
Scope of supply